Monday, March 26, 2012

Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadows

Wet n Wild products never ceases to impress me.  I am in love with their Color Icon Blushers (I own all four colors).  You can read my review of them here.

I must say I am equally impressed with their eyeshadow trios.  I purchased six of their palettes, which retails for $3.   The consistency of these eyeshadows are super creamy and buttery.  Most of them are heavily pigmented and glide on the lids so smoothly.  I cannot tell you how much I love these eyeshadows.  They rival my Urban Decay Naked palette and my Dior 5 Couleurs Couture Eyeshadow palette in 754 Rosy Tan, which I have reviewed here.


Now lets take a look at each palette.


333 - I Got Good Jeans
333 - I Got Good Jeans: a shimmery baby blue; a smokey navy blue & a yellow gold color.
334 - I'm Getting Sunburned
334 - I'm Getting Sunburned: a shimmery baby pink; a dark blackened brown with bronze shimmers & an orangey, bronzed gold.
335 - Silent Treatment
335 - Silent Treatment: a pale, peachy pink; a deep taupey brown & a light greige.
380B - Walking on Eggshells
380B - Walking on Eggshells: a pearly cream; a coppery brown & a pearly pink champagne color.
381B - Sweet As Candy
381B - Sweet As Candy: a pearly white; a light brown & a light pink
384B - On Cloud Nine
384B - On Cloud Nine: a pale, frosty blue; a mid-tone neutral brown & a bright sky blue

I would say that these are one of the best eyeshadows, regardless of price.  Just like the blushes, I highly recommend these.  I believe there are 2-3 more palettes in this line that I did not purchase because the colors did not interest me.  But of the ones that I own, I love each and every one of them. 

Overall Grade:   A

No comments:

Post a Comment