Tuesday, March 27, 2012

HG Status :: Enjoy Conditioning Spray

I use a lot of products but there are only a few products that I consider my holy grail products.  My Enjoy Conditioning Spray is one of those products.  I think I am on my fourth or fifth bottle and I have been faithfully using it for almost two years now.

I was first introduced to it from my dear friend RC who mentioned that the Enjoy line of hair products were amazing and so good for your hair.  I purchased my first bottle at a local beauty supply shop with a Groupon.  For a 10.1 fluid ounce bottle it was $22 which is a lot in my book.  But since I had my Groupon I figured it was worth a try.


The reason why I love this conditioning spray so so much is that it does an amazing job at detangling my long and very knotty hair after my shower.   It conditions effectively too and leaves my hair so soft.  I don't think I would want to comb my wet hair without this stuff.  I feel because it makes combing through my hair so easy that it minimizes breakage which as we all know is important when you are trying to grow out your hair.  My wide-toothed comb literally glides through the jungle of knots that is my hair.

It is touted to also help hold on to hair color longer and it can be used as a heat protectant as well as a light skin moisturizer.

It has a pleasant scent that definitely lingers in your hair for several hours after using it.  I love love this stuff so much that it makes me a bit uneasy to be without a back-up at all times.  I would definitely recommend this product without hesitation.

Please note that Enjoy also makes another leave-in conditioner with a pink Enjoy star logo (as oppose to the gray star logo of the conditioning spray) that is in a similar bottle but without a pump but rather a squeeze dispenser.  I do not recommend this leave-in conditioner.  It does not condition as well and does not detangle my hair as effectively.

Overall Grade:   A+

No comments:

Post a Comment