Wednesday, March 7, 2012

L'Oreal Nail Polish :: 310 Versailles Romance


With spring coming, somewhat early in some parts of the country than others, I find that I am drawn to very spring-y colors of nail polish.  This is a gorgeous peach shade with a slight pearly finish consisting of very subtle micro-fine shimmers. 

L'Oreal recently acquired Essie nail polish and it shows in their packaging.   Similar to Essie, some of the lighter shades tend to be streaky if not applied very carefully.  I applied two coats here and had some trouble keeping the streakiness at bay.  These polishes are $6 at any drugstores compared to Essie's being $8-$9.  So not much cheaper but, unlike Essie, the L'Oreals do regularly go on sale. 

I bought six of these babies during a BOGO half off sale at Rite-Aid.  So if you want to give these a go, I would wait for a sale.  Overall, I've only worn this shade but I'm impressed.  I will do a later post with swatches of the other colors.  For now, here is a glimpse of the other colors in my collection.


Overall Grade:   B+

No comments:

Post a Comment