Monday, March 12, 2012

Wet n' Wild Color Icon Blusher

Color me very impressed.  Wet n' Wild makes four shades of their Color Icon ($3) line of blushes and these have got to be one of the most pigmented blushes I own be it drugstore or high-end.  If I thought I was impressed with the Milani Baked Blushes, reviewed here I was mistaken.



These Color Icon blushes are wonderfully soft and buttery in texture and incredibly saturated with pigments.  I love these so much.  Do practice caution though since they are so pigmented.  Use a light hand and build up the color if needed otherwise you might end up looking like a clown.


I own all four of the shades.  They are the following:

A peachy, pink color with gold shimmers.

A saturated, matte rose pink shade.


A deep coral shade with very fine shimmers.


A deep reddish rose with golden shimmers.

I also love the simple, sleek packaging which is my biggest complaint about the Milani Baked Blushes which are unnecessarily bulky.

Please note that these are rather heavy swatches.  On the face they will not be this saturated unless you are heavy-handed with your application.

For only $3, I say that you need these blushes.  They have wonderful color payoff and are long wearing.  I get a good 8-10 hours of wear out of these.

Overall Grade:  A

No comments:

Post a Comment