Sunday, April 8, 2012

Milani Baked Blushes :: 02 Rose D'Oro && 07 Fantastico Mauve

Here are two more of the colors from the Milani Baked blush collection.  Up until this point, I had owned four of the colors.  You can read about my other Milani Baked Blushes here.   There are a total of nine shades I believe so the only colors that I do not own are 04 Terre Sole and 06 Bellisimo Bronze.  Both of these colors as their names imply are more of a bronzey color and I personally am not a huge fan of bronzers (I own several) and so it doesn't bother me that I do not own these last two colors.

Now on to the two new colors that I acquired about a month ago.  The Fantastico Mauve was on clearance at my local Target and the Rose D'Oro was purchased from a CVS.




A vivid peach with golden shimmers.
A deep plum with silver shimmers.

Both of these colors are very pigmented and a little goes a long way.  I would definitely use the Rose D'Oro all year round but the Fantastico Mauve just like the 09 Red Vino is better suited for the fall and winter months.  

Again, these Milani Baked blushes have proven to be excellent blushes that have amazing color payoff with a drugstore price tag. 

Overall Grade:   A

No comments:

Post a Comment