Sunday, April 15, 2012

Benefit Bella Bamba Blush

Benefit's boxed blushes have always intrigued me.  The packaging is unique and the names of the blushes are cool.  Recently, I purchased The Pretty Committee makeup set (you can read about it here) from Benefit during Sephora's VIB sale and included in the kit was a full size Bella Bamba ($28) box blush.

  






On the Sephora website the blush is described as a "watermelon pink blush laced with shimmering gold undertones."  To me this is a bright, warm pink, with a peach undertone and gold shimmers.  I find this to be such a fresh and lively color that seems to light up my complexion.

One of the unique thing about the Benefit boxed blushes are the fact that they are all scented.  Bella Bamba smells softly sweet and fruity.  I must admit that I love the scent.  Some might be put off by scented face products and I would generally agree with them but this smells soooo good and it is subtle.  I look forward to putting this blush on in the morning because I look forward to the scent.


 As you can see from the swatch, this is a light pink on my medium-tan skin tone.  I love this blush, the color is subtle, the little bit of sparkle adds an extra dimension to my face and the scent.  Oh my goodness, the scent is divine.  Love the scent of this so much.

Overall Grade:   A

No comments:

Post a Comment