Monday, February 20, 2012

Borghese Nail Polish in Capri Coral


I must admit that I was not aware that Borghese made nail polishes.  I stumbled upon them when I visited my Rite-Aid and saw that they were on clearance at 75% off.  Originally, these retail for $8 but that day they were on sale for $2. 

Being curious and the fact that they were such an amazing price, I decided to snatch up four of the colors.  Here I am wearing B215 Capri Coral which is a very vibrant red-orange.  This shade is a cream formula with no shimmers. 

It applied quite nicely and was opaque in two coats with minimal streaking.  I would say I am pleased with my amazing find.  Now would I pay full retail for these polishes?  Probably not as there are so many other well known brands out there but for 75% off, I would say these are very good. 

I will provide updates on the other colors when I have tried them out.

Overall Grade:   A (mostly for the price)

No comments:

Post a Comment