Monday, April 1, 2013

NOTD :: Stroke of Midnight && Tart with a Heart

I know the calendar says Spring but today I was feeling a bit dark and edgy. I really like this combination of L'Oreal's Stroke of Midnight with Butter London's Tart with a Heart over top. The Stroke of Midnight is a dark, smokey gray with a subtle blue undertone. It is slightly frosted. To see more pictures of Stroke of Midnight click here.




And to make the nails not too dark and edgy, I decided to put Tart with a Heart on top of my thumb and ring fingers.  I think glittery nail polishes like Tart with a Heart look amazing over top of a dark nail polish. You can see how this nail polish looks on its own here.




Tell me, do you tend to follow the seasons and wear season appropriate nail polishes? Or do you mix it up base on your mood and the seasons are only a guideline and not a strict rule?

No comments:

Post a Comment