Friday, March 29, 2013

Polka Dots && Statement Necklace

Lets take a beauty break shall we and talk fashion and accessories for a moment. Lately I have been obsessed with polka dots and statement necklaces. I don't know. There is just something so whimsical and Spring-y (is that word) about polka dots. Paired with a stand-out necklace that uses two of my favorite colors of the moment, blue and green, I couldn't help but be delighted with the combination.

Here is a photo of a recent outfit that I wore to a relaxing lunch. The lime green polka dots on a navy blue chiffon shirt was a perfect match for the necklace.


Items worn:  striped pull-over and polka dotted shirt from Forever 21
                        Cleo necklace from Monique Leshman
                     Color Design lipstick in Designer Bloom from Lancome


These are my favorite pairings of the moment. What are yours? Do you have a favorite combination that you love to wear?

1 comment:

  1. Very good. It's a good item and stylish enough.It's standing out among many leather jackets with its own uniqueness.I'd like to recommend this jacket and cwmalls.com to others.

    ReplyDelete