Thursday, March 14, 2013

Unboxing :: The Body Shop Body Butter && Body Scrub

I always love receiving packages in the mail. Today, I came home to find this box of goodness at my door. The Body Shop was having an amazing sale on their website so I thought I would try out some new things. I got a selection of their body butters and body scrubs.

Here is a peek at the things I got. Reviews to follow in the future after I have gotten a chance to try them out.

Not sure why these remind me of an old fashioned crate of fruit.


I purchased the following items,

2 Mango Body Scrubs ($20 each) read about my review here

2 Shea Body Scrubs ($20 each)

2 Olive Body Butter ($20 each)

1 Aloe Body Butter ($20)

Needless to say I did not pay anywhere close to $140 for all seven items. Another victory for a Beauty Smarty.

No comments:

Post a Comment