Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Unboxing :: Drugstore.com

As a savvy beauty consumer, I love finding ways to get my beauty fix for cheap. That is why I love shopping for drugstore beauty items on drugstore.com. You can find popular makeup and skincare items as well as more obscure items that regular brick and mortar drugstores don't stock on their shelves anymore.

In particular, on this website you can earn 5% cash back on every purchase. They are regularly running promotions and the best part is all of their promotions or discounts stack. That means savings on top of savings. Score! I hate it when stores or websites only allow you to use one coupon or promotion at a time. And if you are a Beauty Smarty such as myself, you can also earn additional cash back if you join fatwallet.com. I will discuss further details regarding how to use fatwallet in a future blog.

So yesterday I received by mail a box of goodies from drugstore.com. Here is a sneak peek at the items I purchased. Reviews to follow.





No comments:

Post a Comment